Air LP ™ (Patent Pending)
Stream your records wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker!
Unleash yourself from the restriction of cumbersome hookup cables. With Air LP™, you can send the sound from your records wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker. Put Air LP where it’s convenient for you and put your Bluetooth speaker where it sounds best—the sound is transmitted wirelessly and your days of fumbling with connection cables are finally over.
Air LP is a full-featured turntable that gets the best from your records and gives you endless opportunities for enjoyment. It plays 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records. A quiet belt-drive system combines with Auto-Stop for convenient operation. A 1/8-inch (3.5mm) aux input lets you connect other equipment and also wirelessly transmit that sound to the Bluetooth speaker. Air LP comes with our EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software that converts records to digital files when you connect Air LP to any computer with the included USB cable. A hinged protective dustcover completes the package.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Stream your records wirelessly to any Bluetooth speaker!
- Belt-drive turntable features convenient Auto-Stop
- RCA outputs for connection to stereo system
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) aux input lets you connect other equipment
- Equipment connected to aux input is also streamed wirelessly
- EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software converts analog material to digital files via USB
- 45 RPM adapter, felt slipmat, aux and RCA cables included
- Headphone output for private listening
- *78 RPM stylus sold separately at ionaudio.com
1/8” (3.5 mm) Aux Cable
45 RPM Adapter
Safety & Warranty Manual
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
ION Audio Air LP - Frequently Asked Questions
ION Audio Air LP - Troubleshooting Connections to Bluetooth Speakers
ION Audio Turntable Belt Replacement Guide
Converting Vinyl and Tape to your computer with Audacity
ION Audio EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter Walkthrough - Windows
ION Audio USB Turntable and Cassette Players - Frequently Asked Questions
ION USB Turntables - Listening to records through the speakers on your Windows or Mac Computer
ION Audio - Replacing a CZ-800-10 Cartridge
Courtesy of ION Audio